Here's a pic of us from a recent wedding that we photographed. Rob was second shooter.
Other things that are happening:
- I started a new job back in March. Same company, new role. My title is now Manager of Web Operations. After a two-year absence to do project management, I am back to working on websites again. I feel like I've gone home. I love it.
- With new website-related job comes a renewed interest in cultivating a web presence. You can expect more frequent blogging, and I will also be launching (that sounds official) a new photography portfolio site soon.
- I'm much more active on Instagram than any other social media. I really like Instagram. I find it's one of the easiest apps for quickly taking and sharing photos online, and it's good incentive to document daily life. I love browsing through the news feed and seeing what my friends are doing too. If you're on Instagram, leave your handle in the comments, and I'll check it out. Mine: @kristiwhitman
- We've only been canoeing twice this season, and that is a shame. Minnesota had a ridiculously long winter, and I think it bruised my soul. I prefer sunshine and warmth, thank you very much.
- I have been using Blogger since 2001, but I really dislike the current posting interface. I'm thinking of switching to Wordpress. I'm a big fan of Wordpress. But I'm nervous about migrating this entire blog to a new format. Has anyone done it? Advice?
- End of list. See ya later.