- Our dishwasher is broken. Does anyone know how to fix it? I believe something shorted out in the control panel when I slammed it shut. I found some diagrams online, but I'm still not entirely sold that we can fix this one ourselves.
- Our truck broke again. Then Rob fixed it. It's good to have a handy husband. The end.
- We haven't done any work on the house lately. Well, actually Rob hung a different door on the spare bedroom entryway, but it didn't fit quite right. He had to get create with the dremel, but now it looks pretty nice.
- We received around 15 inches of snow last weekend. In other words, it's no longer 50 degrees, like in these photos.
- Some people ignore signs.
Yes, there are two vehicles out on the ice, not too far from open water. I guess ice fishing is pretty important to some people. For the record, I don't even know if this tiny mid-city lake is stocked.
- We are going to see the Pixies in April. Rob's never seen them, but this will be my second time. Read about why I love the Pixies.